Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sunday

On Sunday, the boys came over to swim and eat dinner.  The pool's temperature was really comfortable, and I'm excited to post that it's finally pool season.  We were all pretty tired after the wedding.  Taylor and I had to wake up and teach Sunday school in the morning and the other brothers had to clean up the church.  Taylor and I got in a quick nap before everyone came over.  For those of you who don't know, David and Phillip (the two in the middle) are serving our country at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska.  It was really a treat to have them in town.

I know I skipped a day... I'm sorry.  I didn't take ANY pictures on Ann's wedding day.  I brought my camera, I looked at it, but I simply didn't have a spare hand to keep it with me (I was holding on to both kids, Brady's ring bearer pillow and Anna Belle's pomander / flower ball).  I saw Brett and Allison were diligently snapping photos and told myself I could get pics from them.  I'm going to their house tonight to download pics (I should be able to get better Friday pics too).  In the meantime, here's my favorite photo from the bridal portraits photo shoot.

I know Allison got pictures of me at the wedding.  I feel so internally conflicted with pictures of myself.  I want to be a part of the memories of these special days, but I'm mortified at how horrible my chin acne looks.  As with most insecurities, (with cooking, appearances, etc.) I feel like it's best to ignore them in the moment.  My favorite business philosophy, "Fake it 'til you make it," comes to mind.  I start Accutane June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment