Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

We went to Cheesecake Factory with Papa, Mom, and Megan.  (Anna Belle was sleeping while I took this picture).  Afterwards, Mom, Megan and I went to see The Great Gatsby.  It was a lovely Mother's Day.
 We celebrated with Taylor's family at Luby's.  Anna Belle and baby matched; and they both got matching stains on their dresses from the Spanish rice : /  Oxi-Clean to the rescue.

On an unrelated topic, I went to the dermatologist yesterday.  I'm very grateful they squeezed me in.  The dermatologist said that for something as bad as this, Accutane is really the only effective answer.  They make you take pregnancy tests on days 1 and 30 before starting you on Accutane.  I'm eager for relief from the pain and ugliness, but I appreciate the precautions they take as a company to protect the unborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment