Monday, May 13, 2013

Steal the Show

Brady and Anna Belle are going to be the ring bearer and flower girl at Ann's wedding, this Saturday.  Brady's tux has tails; Anna Belle's dress is stunning (Thai silk, French lace and a gorgeous rhinestone belt).  I think we all feel a bit nervous about how the kids will do on the big day, so we had a special rehearsal just for them.  

They were awesome.  Brady held the pillow, Anna Belle held his arm, and they slowly walked down the aisle together.  They veer towards Anna Belle's side a bit, and smiling may be asking too much, but they slowly and proudly marched down the aisle.  I hope they repeat this excellent behavior at the real rehearsal and (most importantly) the actual wedding.

This picture is with a flash.

These are without a flash.  This is what makes me want a bigger camera lens.

I have a May 22nd appointment with a new dermatologist, and I plan to stop by his office today, unannounced.  They might totally turn me away.  I'm hoping that they will see the terrible awful on my chin and mercifully see me sooner than later.  Going into town to see the doctor is a good excuse for us to go back to the Children's Museum afterwards.  The kids are really excited, which makes me look forward to my day even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment