Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shoes from Pappaw

Pappaw's in town, so we met up for lunch at Grand Luxe.  Afterwards, we all went to the New Balance store.  Pappaw had his eye on a particular pair of New Balance shoes; I think they're ideal for the barefoot runner types.  The kids got these boy-girl matching shoes.  I love how Anna Belle is looking at Brady in the first picture and mimicking his pose in the second.

 The kids are really excited about their new shoes.  Anna Belle put hers on and off countless times yesterday.  This is my first encounter with this type of velcro shoe lace... brilliant!
I think the time change is always a bit rough on families with little ones.  Yesterday, they slept until 8:45 AM!  Prior to the change, they would hardly sleep until 7:00 AM.  We have gymnastics this morning, so I may have to wake them up <sigh>.  I hope they wake up on the right side of the bed : )

No comments:

Post a Comment