Monday, March 4, 2013

Back Yard

Here's part two of my parent's landscaping project.  A few days ago, I showed the front yard.  My dad gently reminded me that he wanted to see the back yard too, so here it is.  The deck is always beautiful.  My mom's good about buying lots of seasonal color.  I didn't take a before picture, but here's an after.
 Back Yard: BEFORE
 Morning After
Evening After... I can't decide which shadowy picture best depicts the final product.
 Tree BEFORE
 Tree AFTER
 Behind the deck BEFORE
 Behind the deck AFTER

This cute little guy was eating the grass from the driveway when I arrived.  He didn't fly away when I snapped photos, which leads me to believe he was hurt.  Reminds me of Rio (the movie).

1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic, and thanks for capturing the backyard in morning and afternoon light -- very inviting!

    I really like the Carolina Jasmine you added on either side of the large one. The green ash looks a lot better (as does the oak in the front).

    The gravel at the back of the deck should facilitate drainage without being a swamp. What do you think about setting some large potted plants there?

    I do need to fix the arbor over the swing on this trip back...Thank you SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete