Monday, March 4, 2013

Jump On In

For Brianna's friend party, we went to Jump On In.  The kids loved it!  My left knee has been bothering me.  After this event, it's bothering me more.  At one point, Anna Belle bounced out of the slide and twisted her right knee.  She shed no tears, but as soon as she tried to put weight on her right leg, she would crumble to the ground.  This probably happened 5 times in a row.  She wasn't ready to call it quits for the day, so I carried her up and down the slide once, and it seemed to have healed her.  Kids recover so quickly...
Ain't he cute?
 The sports setting on my camera isn't fast enough for Luke.
 The birthday girl.


Those eyes still get me.  Brady did a great job playing with the older boys; I'm always happy to see that he's confident in social settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment