Friday, March 15, 2013

Galveston Beach

My parents are staying in Galveston for a few nights, so Megan and I drove down with the kids early Thursday morning.  When we arrived, a family was feeding Saltines to the seagulls.  Brady loved to chase the flock.  You could toss the crackers into the air and the birds would catch them; I was quite intrigued.



  Pappaw helped the kids make a sand castle, which the kids enjoyed knocking down.

 Brady didn't want to let go of his shorts.  We played in the water just a little bit; it was pretty cold.  Anna Belle played along, but I could tell she was a little bit afraid of the water.  
 Brady wasn't afraid of the water... not even a little bit.  I feel like the photo below best depicts his personality.
 From far away, it was almost hard to see Brady above the hole.  
 Before it gets too hot, I need to take the kids out to the beach again.  This early morning trip was awesome because it wasn't too hot, too sunny or too crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment