Monday, March 18, 2013

Blue Bell Park

 Yesterday, we took our first trip to Blue Bell Park (AKA Olsen Field at Blue Bell Park, because we can't let go of old names / traditions at A&M).  Brady was okay about having his picture taken, as long as he got to snap a photo of us himself.  As Brady gets taller, hopefully he'll think I grew out of my 6 chins.
 Anna Belle's been a little low on Aggie gear.  I've been able to get by with using Brady's old jersey's, but he peeled the lettering off of the 2T jersey.  After the game we got Anna Belle a little Aggie dress.  She's wearing green for St. Patty's day.
 I'm lovin' Brady's smiles!  I know this would be expected of an agricultural school, but that is some nice grass.
 Clearly the general admission hill's grass does not get the same sort of attention.  The kids loved rolling down again and again.  They enjoyed this so much, it saved us from buying lots of ice cream or going to the jungle gym (which also has a nice view of the field).



 Anna Belle really adores Brady, and looks to him for what to do.  I can't tell you how many pictures I have wear she's looking at him instead of the camera.  I think it goes without saying, they really enjoyed their trip to Aggieland.
 A few good Ag's stopped and asked if we'd like to get a family picture... um, heck yes!  It's SO hard to get good family pictures!  I'm really tickled that this one turned out so well.  I have tons of great pictures of each of the kids, but we simply don't get as many shots with the 4 of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment