Saturday, March 16, 2013

Galveston Part II

After we cleaned the sand off of ourselves, we drove over to the Harbor side area (near the Strand).  We hopped on a dolphin tour boat.  As soon as the boat pulled into the harbor, and out of the small marina, we saw 3 or 4 dolphins!  I had no idea there were dolphins that close by!
 As Brady frequently reminds me, "Grammy loves her grandchildren."  They were both restless at first, but ended up sitting with Grammy for most of the tour.
The sea gulls and dolphins following the shrimp boat.

 After the boat tour, we paused for a short celebration over none of us feeling sea sick.  We then proceeded to Fisherman's Wharf, where we got to sit outside and look at the Tall Ship Elissa.
I've avoided being in front of the camera lately (the butt pictures were from several weeks ago).  I have been on ProActiv for almost 10 years, and my acne has successfully defeated it.  I wash my face twice a day, using a 3 step process, and the zits still find a way to rear their ugly heads.  To make matters worse, Anna Belle's in a phase wear she obsesses over boo-boos.  She has a few minor scratches on her feet, which she talks about all the time and asks for bandaids.  Anna Belle came to give me a kiss this morning and stops to point out all the boo-boos on my face.  As Eeyore would say, "Thanks for noticin'."

No comments:

Post a Comment