Friday, April 11, 2014

Parent - Teacher Conference Days

Brady was off of school Thursday and Friday for parent - teacher conferences.  Brady has made some major improvements this year in his writing and drawing.  I'm really, really happy we bridged him

On Thursday, we ran errands and had to get Brady his last chicken pox shot.  I went without vaccinating this kid for 3 years.  We did the normal round of 4 year old shots, and now he only needed the second chicken pox shot for kindergarten.  I think this is the first time I realized that I didn't "delay" the shots, I skipped a lot of the infant / toddler shots.  Anna Belle skipped all of her shots the first 2 years (except the ones at the hospital) and then she'll get her next round at 4 years old.

On Friday, we went to Nordstrom for me to make a return, but they weren't quite open yet.  Fortunately, the kids were in a good mood.



We went to the oncologist with Grandma.  On the way out, I opened the exterior door of the hospital to try to gripe at my kids for fighting, and the bottom of the door ran over Anna Belle's big toe.  It was really bad.  Four nurses came running with their little boo-boo caboodles.  She lost 90% of her nail, but after 7 days, it's already starting to grow back nicely.  Kids have super healing powers... God knew what he was doing.  PS This was one day after Anna Belle's first pedicure.

I had originally promised Brady we could go to the Children's Museum after his shot, but we delayed it a day and went after Grandma's doctor appointment.  Daddy came too!  I'm really glad I bought this stroller for Italy, because it came in handy with Anna Belle's bum toe.


Aunt Megan - this one's for you...






No comments:

Post a Comment