Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Easter!

I'm really trying to be more timely with my blog posts, but life happens...  Here's my Easter post.  I felt slightly neurotic for buying all of our Easter bunny goodies right after Valentine's Day, but the Good Lord knew what he was doing when He encouraged me to give into the neurosis... Between Valentine's Day and Easter we celebrated Anna Belle's birthday, went to Rome, bought a house, fixed up the house, rented the house, dealt with having both cars in the shop, Taylor had a business trip...  crazy!?

Easter doesn't get as much hype as Christmas, but it totally should.  It's important to met that our kids realize the meaning of Easter, which I believe they do.  Hobby Lobby had a nice book called The Very First Easter.  It's a charming little $2 book.



 We generally take off Brady's top shirt and put him in sweat pants before bed.  He kept on his polo, so he looked really awesome in the morning.

I love setting tables.  I planned on the kids helping me with the artwork on the wall, though Taylor and I did most of it <sigh>.



Easter egg hunt in the back yard... 





I thought it was too cold, but the kids enjoyed swimming in the pool.


We cleaned the kids up (again) and brought them over to Grandma's for Easter dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment