Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dressing Room Dance Party

Anna Belle and I went to Old Navy yesterday morning.  She has had a recent growth spurt, and all of her shirts look too short.  She LOVED trying on clothes and dancing to the fun music at Old Navy.  The rooms were really bright, so I'm not sure why the pictures turned out so brown... I guess I can't expect too much from my phone.

I'm going to stop buying kids clothes online.  For Anna Belle, the dressing room is just a lot of fun.  For Brady, I think it makes him more grateful when he sees us buying something (rather than things "magically" coming in the mail).


This little tee and shorts was Anna Belle's favorite because she loved the ballerina.  I had to make it abundantly clear that we were buying this before she would try on anything else.






No comments:

Post a Comment