Monday, December 17, 2012

Painting and Potty Training

Anna Belle woke up from her nap early and eager to put on big girl panties.  Since I wasn't done with my "beauty regime" (AKA drying my hair), I stuck Anna Belle in the bath with water colors.  This was recommended by my friend Amanda.  She happily painted for an hour.  Brady joined her, and he lost interest in about 10 minutes.  While they clean up, I type.
On Friday we bought 18 pairs of underwear, and I started potty training Anna Belle this morning.  In the first 90 minutes, she had 3 successes and 3 accidents.  Fortunately, she's very eager and excited about the whole process.  I've been working hard to keep her entertained in areas without couches or carpet, to minimize my clean up efforts.
 Here's what Brady thinks about Anna Belle's potty training... actually this is how Brady feels about me taking his picture.  He's really happy to cheer Anna Belle on for every little tinkle, and he loves the excitement of Mommy and Anna Belle running to the potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment