Saturday, December 8, 2012

It's Christmas Time in the Suburbs

The longer I've been away from the work place, the more I feel my life is full of love, laughter and precious moments.  I also seem to increasingly lose track of time and self discipline.  I really want to be sure I document all these precious moments with my kiddos; the time seems to race by.  We went to Willowbrook Mall for pictures with Santa.  Anna Belle enjoyed waiting in line (we only had to wait for 2 other people, which made Mommy and Daddy happy).  We stood together and watched the other children peacefully take pictures, and then it was our turn.  Brady walked up to Santa and sat in his lap. I was holding Anna Belle's hand, and as I turned around to sit in the chair, I realized Anna Belle's jaw was dropped and her face was in a full sob (with no sound).  Well, the crying sounds came soon enough.  



Brady took care of business with Santa.  He told Santa he had been a good boy and he wants knights, a castle, horses and cannons for Christmas (just as we had rehearsed).  Brady was a little disappointed that Santa didn't have his gifts on hand.  It's always hard waiting for Christmas morning...

Prior to visiting Santa, we went to Olive Garden with Grammy.

I was delinquent in arranging plans to take family pictures for our annual Christmas card.  On the day that Brady's Christmas shirt and sweater came in the mail, I decided to stage an impromptu photo shoot of the kids.  The lighting and clarity isn't great, but the kids are so stinkin' cute, I used this for our cards this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment