Saturday, December 15, 2012

Another Post

With the new blog address and a new year fast approaching, I feel a renewed commitment to blogging more often.  I don't know how long I'll keep it up, but here's another post for now.

I've been reorganizing the house to make way for the forthcoming Christmas toys.  As part of this process, I found a blow up "dart ball" game that we never took out of the box.  We probably got it 4 years ago.  The kids are old enough to really enjoy it now, and our garage is a great place for it.  While Brady played dart ball, Anna Belle happily took the driver seat of the Jeep.

 Last night, we went to Jason's Deli and the zoo with Brett and Allison.  It was our first time to see the lights at the zoo.  Most of the animals were sleeping, but the lights were pretty and the weather was perfect.  We really had a good time.  I'm a somewhat picky picture poster, so I didn't even bother taking pictures in the dark.

Around lunchtime, Trey and Ann invited us to the Alley Theater with them to see "A Christmas Carol."  Afterwards we had a drink at Hearsay.  We will definitely have to visit Hearsay when we have time for a burger.  It seemed like a very cool, downtown sort of place (and not as stuffy as most of the downtown steakhouses).


No comments:

Post a Comment