Thursday, December 27, 2012

Birthday Party for Jesus

I am blessed with a lot of wonderful neighbors, many of whom I went to high school with.  My newest neighbor (across the street) has joined this little mom's group.  Our kids are generally all the same age, so it's fun to see them grow up together.  Jenny initiated this little birthday party for Jesus on Friday.  Sarah Beth is reading the Christmas story here.  You can see that Brady's a little bit cold, miserable, and eager to eat cookie cake.
 My neighbor Kristi and her son Caleb.
 Brady and Anna Belle really enjoyed this slide.  I couldn't take photos of Anna Belle, because I had to focus on catching her.  She has a tendency to turn sideways halfway down the slide.  I'm afraid her back will flip off of one side... it's rather scary for both of us.
 Caleb and Anna Belle
 chattering her teeth...
 Finally, he got his cookie cake : )  
In retrospect, it was probably a bad idea for me to take the kids out in the cold wind.  Brady's done the best, but Anna Belle and I have been fighting a cold.  As of this morning, Taylor officially has it too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment