Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Menagerie

My friend, Hong, told me how to get my pictures in order on my blog posts.  Thank you so much!  I felt like I really challenged "the trick" today, and it worked!

I have a little bit of catching up to do on the blog, but what's new...

Brady had his spring program at school.  These two pictures pretty much sum it up.  Is it bad that I find these sing-songy shows boring?  I would much rather have a spy cam in his regular class or spy on him from afar while they all play on the playground.  Maybe I missed my calling in espionage. 



Anna Belle LOVES having Bryson (in the shorts, formerly known as Raisin, which is what only Brady used to call him) at all of Brady's baseball games.



Brett and Allison, David and Patricia, Jeffrey, Pops, Megan and Grammy all came out for Brady's last game.  We had a lot of fans, but no opposing team.  I guess they missed the memo about the change in game time.  It ended up working out.  It was fun for the boys to play themselves.  It was far more casual and less stressful.

Anna Belle and Bryson



If I had an informative blog, for others to learn things, I would make a post about taking pictures of groups of kids right now.  Here's what happens when you tell 10 boys to smile... On a 1 - 10 scale, I give it a 3... which so happens to be about the number of boys giving a sincere looking smile.

When you tell the boys to make a silly face... I give it an 8.

Be tough...  I think a few of the kids have a career in acting.  I'll bet Benjamin's mama and Walker's mama (the tall boys in back) have lots of pictures of their boys smiling.  They know what to do when the camera comes out.  Brady... is more of a guessing game.

Okay, okay, clearly the "tough" thing was a little tough, so let's try showing our muscles.

This last pic was my favorite, partly because Brady looks great, but partly because Luke seems terrified by the look of his own bulging biceps.

Happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. Woohooo! Glad the confusing trick worked! Now, I need to update my blog. It's been five months....

    ReplyDelete