Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Brady's First Day of School!

Roughly 2 years ago, I decided to quit my job to become a stay at home mama.  Brady hasn't been a part of mother's day out or any sort of day care / preschool program.  I am accustomed to having him with me 24/7 (which probably suits me 23/7).  Having my little man start a 5-day a week Pre-K / Bridge program is kind of a big deal for us.  

Brady is SO much like Taylor.  We've been trying to get him excited about going to school today.  I woke him up, and the first thing I said to him was something about starting school today.  After breakfast, we had a conversation like this:

Brady: What are we going to do today, mom?
Me: Brady, where do you think we're going?
Brady: I dunno.
Me: Keep thinking about it.
Brady: Are we going to a party?
Me: No silly, you're going to school!
Brady: Oh yeah, Mom, I forgot. <while giggling>




Anna Belle had to take a picture with Brady too.  She also had to bring her bag in to the school to drop Brady off.  Her bag is full of clothes and panties, because we're potty training.  Brady loves to wink at the camera!


I dropped Brady off, and he did really great.  He put his backpack away in the right spot, found his name at the table, and started coloring.  I'm so proud of my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment