Saturday, August 10, 2013

Shiver Me Timbers

Brady's 5th birthday was August 1st, but we're just now getting around to hosting his birthday parties.  We had a pirate theme this year.  Check out the watermelon pirate ship Taylor made!

We checked weather reports all week and a lot today.  We got a light sprinkle, but no real rain (phew!).


Brady was SO excited about today.  He woke up saying, "It's my lucky day!"  We went to see Planes and he said, "I love it a lot."  He said the same thing about his party, when I was putting him in dry clothes (right before his friends left).  He was so sincerely excited about having his friends over.




I LOVE this picture of James!



Getting the perfect shot is tough.  I took 16 pictures in this pose, and these were the best.  The kids had fun.  They spent most of the party tossing the gold doubloons into the pool and collecting them.




Sorry Reagan - we don't understand what personal space is...


I don't know why my pictures never come out chronologically, but here are a few pics of the buffet table. 



Taylor has golf tomorrow morning and then we're having the family over for dinner.  Can't wait for round two!

No comments:

Post a Comment