Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Funny Guy

Brady has been really funny lately, so I thought I'd share a few things...

Last night, I sat down to watch some alphabet cartoon with Brady.  He fidgeted a lot before getting comfortable in my lap.  He was there for about 3 minutes when he looked back at me and sweetly said, "I love tooting on you, Mom."

This led to a brief tickle attack, and when he caught his breath from the laughter, he said, "That didn't even tickle."  Who is this funny, smarty pants kid?  I feel like he's just taken a little leap into being a big kid.

Tomorrow Brady starts 5-day a week Bridge class (Pre-K for older kids).  Brady was really uninterested in most of the presentation at Open House about where to put backpacks, lunch boxes, class materials, etc.  I thought he wasn't listening until the teacher said that in this class there's lunch time, but no snack time.  Brady broke the silence in the room to exclaim, "No snack?!"

Enough for now... I should be taking "First Day of School" pics of Brady tomorrow.  Maybe I'll get back on the blogging bandwagon.


No comments:

Post a Comment