Sunday, September 8, 2013

Poop Poop Hooray!

Anna Belle's potty training has gone quite well.  Every evening, she runs to Taylor or me and exclaims that she pooped on the potty.  We follow her into the bathroom and she yells, "Ta Da!"  It's become a family tradition, so I tried to catch it on video.



Anna Belle and I were on our way to the mall Friday and she told me she had to go poop.  We had to stop at a gas station.  She was really disappointed because she was eager to go on the baby potties at the mall (the tiny flushable ones at Memorial City Mall).  We continued on to the mall, and we probably took 3 trips to the potty.  

When she pooped, she turned around to look and said, "Mommy, it's an alligator."
"An alligator?"
"Yeah," she checked again as it sunk deep into the toilet, "it's hiding.  I'm gonna pee on it."

Oh, my sweet, imaginative Anna Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment