Sunday, January 13, 2013

Work, Work, Work

I feel like this is my first week to be in a semi-normal schedule.  I started back at the YMCA.  I connected with a few friends, whom I've neglected over the holidays.  I knocked out a lot of chores that I've been procrastinating.  The Sequoia needed an inspection, oil change, tire rotation and alignment.  Anna Belle loves playing with my purse, and on one of those occasions I failed to collect my driver's license. I went to the DPS to replace it this week.  Both kids got sick to their stomach, so I had to clean a bed and a car seat.  It's nothing exciting or special, just life.

In this photo of Anna Belle, she just finished a bath.  She found a headband and put it on herself.  She also cuddled baby up with the towel.  She loves her baby.

Taylor put 2 coats on the last 2 bunk bed pieces (the rail and ladder), yet another chore I've been procrastinating.  I'm so, so grateful for his help.

 Taylor also went to two home improvement stores to get me new shelves and shelf clips.  I love to organize.  I love that organization lasts for quite awhile, whereas cleaning hardly lasts 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment