Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sunday School

On Sunday mornings, we bring Anna Belle to Brady's class while we set up (and wait for Anna Belle's teachers to arrive).  Brady stacks the play dough containers and Anna Belle plays with the actual play dough.  

On a bit of a side note, my Aunt Julie told me that her oldest son (Stephen) loved Playmobil and her younger son (Nathan) preferred not so imaginative play.  I think Brady's following in Nathan's footsteps; I would be happy if he started his own construction company like Nathan too. 
 Anna Belle wanted to wear rain boots to church.  Have I mentioned that we already fight with Anna Belle over shoes?  Taylor and I will frequently have to take away one shoe and then give her a few alternate options to choose from.  I thought I would have a few more years before having these arguments.  Brady still has no opinions regarding what he wears.
 These girls know how to pose for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment