Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten!!!

 We were running a little bit late.  I think we'll wake up 15 minutes earlier tomorrow.  


We brushed our teeth before breakfast, so he's still wearing a little cinnamon roll on his teeth and face... Didn't notice it at the time.


In the blink of an eye, Brady's bus arrived, and he hopped on without looking back.


We had been practicing saying his bus number, so he squealed for joy when he saw the number.  In the photo where he's looking off to the right, he had just spotted HIS bus.


My sweet neighbor rode her bike to school, so she could watch the kids coming off the bus.


Brady and Julia were in pre-school together at St. John's.


My sweet guy at his new table.


Here's Brady and his new kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Zambrano.  Briellen, on the right, was also in Brady's preschool last year.


Brady forgot to give his bus driver the giant sticker on his shirt, so he had to go back.  Mrs. Bus Driver (I need to learn her name soon) loves him already.


After taking Brady to school, I realized I didn't pull out my "first day of school" sign.



No comments:

Post a Comment