Monday, September 1, 2014

First Week of School

On the second day of school, Brady didn't get off the bus.  I felt pretty deeply worried, so I asked the bus driver where Brady was.  I got on the bus, which appeared to be completely empty.  She got a really worried look, and then Brady poked his head between the seats and said, "Hi mom!"  I guess he didn't see me from the window, so he assumed he should stay on the bus.  Fortunately, he's the last stop in the afternoon, so he easily heard our conversation.

Here's a picture of Brady with Ms. Melissa.  She loves him.  

Julia was in Brady's bridge program last year, and now they wait at the bus stop together.



On Thursday, the Dach's came over for the game.  Anna Belle had fun helping Andrew with our clock puzzle.



No comments:

Post a Comment