Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Girl and her Dog (and Baby)

School's about to start.  My first born will start kindergarten on Monday, and this mama's going through some anxiety.  One of my biggest problems was that our bus hadn't been assigned, and I wasn't 100% confident we would have the option of riding the bus.  Brady has been LONGING for the day he could ride a bus, but for the longest time, I've told him he'll have to wait until he's in 6th grade (because our area didn't have bus service for elementary).  Well, the economy has improved and the bus service is back!  Brady will know a few other kindergarteners on his bus too.  This is seriously a huge relief.  

He also has Mrs. Zambrano as his teacher.  Last year, Brady as at St. John's.  There were 11 kids in his class and 15 kids in Mrs. Westbrook's bridge class.  The two classes intermingled a lot for recess, music, art, library, chapel, etc.  THREE of the kids (they're part of a quintuplet) will be in Mrs. Zambrano's class and another girl from Mrs. Westbrook's class will be at his bus stop.

Despite all my efforts to get a good shot of Brady, I ended up with a few more pics of Anna Belle.  The whole family loves on Daisy a little more, right after she's been to the groomer.  For everyone's sake, I should really take her more frequently.  Also, Anna Belle has been wearing a lot of off-season clothes, so that she and baby can match all the time.  I love that she loves her baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment