Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Bumper Boats in Branson

About 2 hours into our drive, Anna Belle had thrown up 3 times.  We stopped for breakfast and she was sick twice more.  I was ready to head home, but Anna Belle assured me she was all better and wanted to go on vacation.  Amazingly, she was fine the rest of the day!

We arrived in Branson on Sunday, around dinner time.  On Monday, we went to a place called Track. It has great bumper boats and go-karts.




I saw some kids in swimsuits on the bumper boats, which scared me a little.  I thought I could get out of this without everyone getting terribly wet, but Sam saw to it that we were quite wet.





Six wet cousins after the bumper boats.


The go-kart track has this cool spiral that goes up four stories and then had a few ramps.  You can see the track in the background of the photo below.  On our first round, Anna Belle and I were in the lead.  As soon as we got to the peak of the ramp, Brady and Sam ran into us and we both spun and got stuck.



Who's taller?  Sam or Pops?


No comments:

Post a Comment