Saturday, July 26, 2014

Brady's Birthday Party (1 of 3)

As we prepared to have our family over, Anna Belle hugged her Piglet tightly and approached me while I was putting laundry away.  She said, "Mom, I need you to help me wrap this for Brady for his birthday.  Brady loves my Piglet."  Ugh!  She has the biggest heart of any child I know.  

I told her that I already had a present for her to give to Brady, which appeased her.  Anna Belle was REALLY eager to give Brady his present, so she brought it outside before the kids even got their swimsuits on.

Ann brought her new puppy, who we affectionately call Chance, but she calls him Hobbs or                               Westin or Winston or something.


Grandma and Grandpa got Brady a Sea Doo Dolphin.  We first saw this at the Dennis's house on the Fourth of July, and Brady (and every other kid there) LOVED it.


This is Brady's first gun with a scope.  


Seriously, this is the luckiest kid ever.  Aunt Megan got him Skylanders Swap Forces.


Brett and Allison got Brady a camo hat and his first fishing shirt.


 We really don't have very many pictures with the four of us, so I always treasure these a little extra.


No comments:

Post a Comment