Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pigtails and the Curb View

I recently started using rubber bands in Anna Belle's hair.  This is my first time to use them in pigtails.  As soon as I was done, Brady said, "Anna Belle, you look very beautiful."  What a sweetie...

I don't really understand my own fascination with taking pictures of the front of the house every year, but alas, I still enjoy it.  In this post, I compared 2011 and 2012.  In that year, we added a plant and wall hanging to the front door area, installed a shutter inside the large dining room window and our vines really took off.  This year's primary improvements include installing the second garage door opener (which Taylor did by himself) and heavily trimming the oak tree (which Taylor also did by himself).
 Maybe the beautiful roses coming into bloom this time of year leads me to pull out my camera.  We also pulled out the sago palm on the right side of the driveway and planted a lemon tree.  This photo makes it quite clear that we need to power wash the driveway...  it's always something...

No comments:

Post a Comment