Thursday, April 4, 2013

Anna Belle's Room

I have previously mentioned the development of Anna Belle's room here and here.  For Anna Belle's birthday she got a new full length mirror (thanks Grammy and Pappaw), a new TV and we moved the crib out and put a twin size mattress on the floor.  Anna Belle will eventually have aunt Megan's white day bed, but it's with Pappaw in France right now.  Having the mattress on the floor is actually a nice transition into a big girl bed.  Both of my kiddos love having this mirror.  They laugh, giggle, make faces and dance in front of it.
Once the day bed comes in, I'll decide what to do over the bed.  Right now, it looks quite plain.
I don't normally keep the Peter Rabbit tea set out (for it's own safety), but I pulled it out for the pictures.  The rocking chair belonged to my paternal grandmother's father.  Another important note, Darth Vader appears to be watching over Baby in the corner of the photo below.
 We've managed to fill all of Anna Belle's little storage nooks.
 This table was Grandma Joye's.

I haven't photographed Anna Belle's closet before, so here it is.  It's not particularly big, but I'm grateful that we can fit a dresser in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment