Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentine's Day

I was good about doing a post a day, when I had pictures and things to post about.  Now that I'm due for a little catch up, I'll go back to the daily post plan.  For Valentine's day, we had dress fittings (last post) and very nice lunch at Sullivan's with Taylor's parents.  For dinner, we went to my mom's house for dinner.  Grammy bought the kids a few toys, which they were both excited about.  Papa got each child a box of Jolly Rancher lolly pops.  I've decided to keep the lolly props as bribes when they get restless in the car... it's been great so far : )
 Brady got a Transformer (Sideswipe) and Anna Belle got a Cinderella doll and My Little Pony.

 Grammy made heart shaped ravioli and heart shaped toast... very cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment