Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dinner at Aunt Megan's

On Saturday night, Megan invited us over to her apartment for dinner.  She made mac-n-cheese and green beans for the kids and pizza for the grown ups (Taylor ate mac-n-cheese too).

 Megan found these cute cups for the kids when we went to Disney Paris together.
Anna Belle loves to peel.  I can sit her down with a box of crayons and she'll strip the paper off of them for 2 hours straight!  She also loves stickers.  You can see she's put "forty eleven" stickers on her face.  When she plays with the stickers, she loves them.  When she unexpectedly finds pieces of stickers on her pants, she calls them poop.  Anything remotely yucky or out of place is called poop.
Last night, Anna Belle ran up to me almost crying about "colors."  I thought that's what she was saying, but it didn't make sense and she kept telling me no.  She then said "baby colors."  I followed her into the next room to find that while trying to sit in her baby's stroller, she slipped the lining off the frame.  She was so worried that she broke it.  She started laughing out loud when I fixed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment