Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello Summer

Brady's last day of school was Friday.  That night we had a baseball party and the next morning we drove to Galveston to celebrate Sam and Sara's birthdays.  I normally do not love beaches, particularly Galveston, but this was actually a lot of fun.  We borrowed chairs and a ripped umbrella from Sherry.  If I can keep my feet out of the water, my bottom out of the sand and hide from the sun, the beach quickly becomes more likable. 

The kids loved it!  Brady loved the ocean and spent quite a bit of time talking about the waves.  Anna Belle was a bit intimidated by the water but loved playing in the sand.  We stayed at the beach for a few hours, and no one was sunburned <phew>.

I've been working on my summer planning, and I would really like to make it down to the beach again before Brady goes back to school.








No comments:

Post a Comment