Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Ranch Weekend

Joanne's visit was 2 weeks ago.  Last week, Parker came over one day after school.  I took the boys to the park to feed ducks and let off some steam.  They were wired!



I already posted these pics on Facebook, but here they are again.





Brett has enormous energy for playing with kids.  Somehow I didn't realize that this photo shoot is an homage to Uncle Brett.  This one was taken at Texas Hill Country Olive Company.  The kids were having a blast and then were suddenly very somber when we asked them to take a picture.

This is where the photo quantity gets ridiculous, but I love it.



This was supposed to be a tough picture.  Look at Anna Belle.


This might be my favorite pic in the bunch.

Brett nailed a styrofoam cup to the fence to use as a target.  This was VERY wise, because the night prior, Brady accidentally shattered a windshield with the BB Gun (whilst under close supervision).  We think it richocheted off of something.  Life goes on...





1 comment:

  1. I adore these pictures..Brett had so much fun with them. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete