Monday, June 3, 2013

T-Ball Trophy

Ever since Brady got his first trophy a few weeks ago, I learned that Brady REALLY likes trophies... like REALLY, REALLY.  Anna Belle got her gymnastics trophy at Cy-Palooza before Brady (because Brady had his terrible immunization induced fever and couldn't attend).  When she came home he said, "Anna Belle!  You won!  Congratulations!"  He gingerly carried around her trophy talking about what a great job Anna Belle did.  Isn't he the best brother ever?

That week at gymnastics, I grabbed Brady's trophy and asked his Coach to give it to him.  He. Is. So. Proud.  When he learned he would get another trophy for T-Ball, you can imagine his excitement.


I have a feeling that Anna Belle will be the Belle of the Baseball teams.  She played peek-a-boo and blew raspberries with the boys, and held the attention of 3 boys through most of the meal (quite a feat with 4 year olds).






As the perfect ending to Brady's first season, he got to hit the last ball of his last game.  He gleefully ran to first, the PITCHING MOUND, third base to high five his coach and back home.  That's my boy : )


I bought this pair of glasses in 2005!  I wore them 24/7 at first and about 3 years ago, I started wearing contacts during the day.  I have slept with my glasses on for all 8 years, and they finally broke a few days ago.  They are currently super-glued together.  I need to order a new pair now, so it's here by the time we go on the road trip... if it's not already too late.  


No comments:

Post a Comment