Monday, November 18, 2013

Laughter of our Lives

I've been bad about toting a camera around, so I use my phone pretty much exclusively.  With that said, I haven't been as diligent about capturing each event in our lives (like I used to be).  On Friday we went to Outback to celebrate Pops' (75th) and Luke's (6th) birthdays.  Anna Belle happily sat in Brianna's lap while they chatted; it was quite cute.

We went to the Purple Elephant Gallery where our neighbor has an art studio.  It's an enchanting little collection of studios, a patio and even a petting zoo.  It's a shame it's not exactly open to the public.  Here are a few pics from our visit.

Our neighbor, Shirley, mostly does bronze work, but she's an amazing painter and photographer too.  Here's a link to her website: Sculptor Scarpetta




On Sunday we got an itch to do a few home improvements.  Taylor installed new carriage door hardware on the garage, I trimmed vines (we have more than the photo shows), and we both power washed the driveway.  I could have spent 12 hours power washing; it makes such an enormous difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment